21 Colour Ltd respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy statement sets out how we collect and process your data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide when you create an account, order products or services. It is important that you read this privacy statement so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data.
21 Colour Ltd are the controller and responsible for your data. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact us using the details set out below:
- Legal entity: 21 Colour Ltd
- Email address: email@example.com
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
Changes to the Privacy Statement and your duty to inform us of changes
This version was last updated on 25 May 2018. We may update this statement without notice to reflect future changes in the law. You should check this statement from time to time for any changes. It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use and store different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped into the following types:
- Identity data includes first name, last name, title.
- Contact data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone number(s).
- Transaction data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products or services you have purchased from us.
- Technical data includes IP address, browser details, and other technology on the device(s) you use to access this website.
- Profile data includes purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences and feedback.
- Usage data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions You may give us your Identity and Contact Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply for our products or services;
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
Automated technologies As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, and other similar technologies.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you via email. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
We will only store your data within the UK.
Purposes for which we use your personal data
The table below shows the ways in which we may use your data, the legal basis for processing and what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
|Purpose / activity||Type of data||Lawful basis for processing and/or legitimate interest|
|To register you as a new customer||
|To process and deliver your order||
|To manage our relationship with you||
|To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data.||
|To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of any advertising we may serve to you||
|To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences||
|To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you||
We will ask for your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any other company for marketing purposes.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase or other transactions.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. No fee will be payable as a result of this request. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please send an email to email@example.com
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to only those employees, contractors and other third parties who have an authorised business need to know.
We have also put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, in accordance with data protection laws you have:
- The right to request access to your personal data
- The right to request correction of your personal data
- The right to request erasure of your personal data
- The right to object to processing of your personal data
- The right to request restriction of processing of your personal data
- The right to request transfer of your personal data
- The right to withdraw your consent
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or any of our products or services please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org